Ofertas de emprego
Vagas : 1
Our client is a high tech engineering company that works with the European Space Agency and large industrial players, developing state of the art complex systems on critical environments. Currently seeks to recruit a IT Engineer.
Your mission will be develop indoor spatial awareness and object tracking applications along with virtual space representations for enterprise Augmented Reality systems; You will deliver professional input to the design, development, deployment, testing, and commissioning phases, prepare and participate on the unit testing of the ongoing developments and create associated documentation in English for the ongoing activities.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar area;
• Mandatory work experience with OOP languages such as C#, C++, JAVA, etc.;
• Experience with NUnit Test Tools or other continued unit testing frameworks;
• Experience with Git or other version control systems;
• Experience with Agile Development Methodologies;
• Experience with Software Architecture Design; Experience with development of Augmented Reality and/or Virtual Reality applications is highly valued;
• Highly autonomous;
• Very high self-motivation;
• Demonstrate ability and initiative to get to the heart of a problem and take it through to completion;
• Excellent english language fluency: written and spoken;
• Availability to travel on work related business with some overnight stays occasionally.
- Comunicação, Redes e Tecnologias
- Engenharia Informática, Redes e Telecomunicações
- Ciências de Engenharia Aeroespacial
- Engenharia Informática
- Engenharia de Software e Sistemas de Informação
Escrever: Avançado - Falar : Avançado - Compreender : Avançado